ESP Easy Mega

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

Forum rules
You have entered the experimental forum, beware!!!
BerndJ
Normal user

Re: ESP Easy Mega, Errormessage

#31 Post by BerndJ » 18 Jan 2017, 18:52

pwassink wrote:... to protect your flash-ram....
Hi,

thx for the information, something new to learn.
pwassink wrote:.... which revision Arduino IDE and which libs you addes,
Arduino IDE 1.6.11

Boards: esp8266 by EsP8266 Community Version 2.3.0

now i take a copy of my notes in german language, hope u get it:
beim ersten mal fehlte die Lib für OLED:

https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEas ... sd1306.zip

laden und unter library auf D unter Arduino gespeichert,

Fehler war dann weg.

dann der nächste:

P038 adafruit_Neopixel.h fehlt

https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_Ne ... master.zip

dito,

danach lief es
at this time i can compile and it runs, but at the end of the compiling a message window (open left,down) openend and tell me that there are a lot of lib updates available:

I take only 2 of them:
Arduino AVR Boards, installiert war 1.6.13 update auf 1.6.17

ESP OLED von 2.0.0 auf 3.2.5

After that i did´nt see these message window again.

Here are my libs:

Sorry, i make 5 Pictures of them, but the boards setting says that the limit of attachments are reached.

Take this:

http://berndjung.gmxhome.de/Homecontrol/Libs_1.png

http://berndjung.gmxhome.de/Homecontrol/Libs_2.png

http://berndjung.gmxhome.de/Homecontrol/Libs_3.png

http://berndjung.gmxhome.de/Homecontrol/Libs_4.png

http://berndjung.gmxhome.de/Homecontrol/Libs_5.png

BerndJ
Normal user

P036, which lib is running

#32 Post by BerndJ » 19 Jan 2017, 15:47

Hi,

after i had solved some problems with my used libs, that is what i haved found.

P036:

https://github.com/squix78/esp8266-oled-ssd1306

use V2.0.0 !!!

i had updatet to V3.2.5 and got errors,
also the V2.0.2 gave me tons of errors.

The best way is to give the information in https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEas ... meOLED.ino Line 6.
That would be nice and were a good idea for all files.

BerndJ
Normal user

ESP Easy Mega, global sync not running

#33 Post by BerndJ » 19 Jan 2017, 22:48

Hi,

today i set up the 3.rd Module and got problems regarding the globals:

Tools --> Advanced --> Global sync is set

also there the UDP Port to 12000,

Devices --> Task10 --> Global sync is set,
and the 18B20 get´s values,
also the check boxes Enabled and send to Controler1.

In the receiving Modules i see no values,
not in ESP Easy MEGA AND also in the not touched ESP easy who received values until the update.

Any ideas?

best wishes

BerndJ

PS: If u take a look on the main tab, Node List, then you realize that the MEGAs only seeing herself

ritterkun
New user

Re: ESP Easy Mega

#34 Post by ritterkun » 29 Jan 2017, 07:03

Hello,
thanks for good work.
Missing
"IDX / Var:" for Devices in ESPEasy_R146M_4096.bin.

Think I`m doing something wrong.

Thanks for help.
BR

mikeluyten
New user

#35 Post by mikeluyten » 31 Jan 2017, 11:47

ritterkun wrote:Hello,
thanks for good work.
Missing
"IDX / Var:" for Devices in ESPEasy_R146M_4096.bin.

Think I`m doing something wrong.

Thanks for help.
BR
These should only show up if a controller that requires them is setup (not required for MQTT)

See the release notes (line 23 to be exact)
https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEas ... eNotes.ino

ritterkun
New user

#36 Post by ritterkun » 01 Feb 2017, 18:06

Thanks for answering.
Trying to get fhem connected to my Sensor data over Mosquito/MKTT again.

BR

StephenF
Normal user

#37 Post by StephenF » 19 Feb 2017, 18:31

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for ESP Easy Mega, I am already using ESP Easy and ESP Easy Mega in my house.

I will appreciate if somebody can please upload a compiled image of ESP Easy 148 Mega? I am experiencing difficulty to compile the current source code due to my limited knowledge of the Arduino IDU and it's libraries.

Also, if you know of a good place that provides a step by step (NOOB) instruction on how to setup the Adruino IDU for ESP Easy, this will be highly appreciated. I am following the general instructional material and I am getting stuck with the IDU failing to find many for the referenced modules.

Thanks

Stephen

Shardan
Normal user

#38 Post by Shardan » 19 Feb 2017, 22:09

Hello,

Any short howto how to configure the Arduino IDE for compiling the ESPEasy Mega?

I tried with the usual config that works for ESPEasy and ran into several error messages
about double libraries, then compiling is stopped.

Thanks in Advance
Shardan
Regards
Shardan

psy0rz
Normal user

#39 Post by psy0rz » 20 Feb 2017, 01:10

I just discovered that ESPEasyMega was supposed to be the next version after R148.

Martinus made a seperate repository for it (ESPEasyMega), but it should have been a ESPEasy branch. Later this could become the master-branch of ESPEasy.

So now i'm creating a platformio build environment with the correct libraries and adding it to Travis for automated building.

Then we have to figure out whats changed in ESPEasy since martinus made the new ESPEasyMega repo. He told me he forked it from R142, but it seems there are changes up to R148 in it as well, so i'm confused. :)

He also incorperated some playground plugins already, something I also started with in the ESPEasy repo.

What SHOULD have happened in the first place was: Create a mega branch and redirect all people that wanna do pull requests to this branch, so development would have continued with the mega-branch from the beginning. (and use the github issue tracker for bug-tracking)

Unfortunately we now have a bit of a mess, since we have 2 repositories with 2 different sets of changes/pull requests, and bug-reports that are spread out all over the forum with no clear oversight.

So what i'm going to do now:
-create a mega branch in ESPEasy
-setup build env and get it to build with the correct libraries. (This will be the mega-branch in ESPEasy-platformio, since i'm using that to build. It will point to the ESPEasy mega-branch via a submodule)
-figure out if there are changes missing in ESPEasyMega that happend between R142 to R148
-figure out if there are any important fixes/pull requests that I already integrated after R148.
-figure out if the plugins that martinus added from the playground had some fixes/changes that still need to be integrated.
-finally change master of ESPEasy to this new mega version: This way people can start developing/submitting fixes.
-find all the bugs on the forum that still need fixing and create issues for them on github so we get a clear picture what needs to happen. (i already got a small list of bugs from Martinus)

Edwin
Please support ESPEasy development via Patreon or buy us a coffee.

psy0rz
Normal user

#40 Post by psy0rz » 20 Feb 2017, 14:31

Shardan wrote:Hello,

Any short howto how to configure the Arduino IDE for compiling the ESPEasy Mega?

I tried with the usual config that works for ESPEasy and ran into several error messages

Thanks in Advance
Shardan
There will be a mega branch on the ESPEasy-platformio repository. That should enable you to just compile it with platformio without any hassle.

I'll post here when its ready.

Shardan
Normal user

#41 Post by Shardan » 20 Feb 2017, 15:43

psy0rz wrote:
Shardan wrote:Hello,

Thanks in Advance
Shardan
There will be a mega branch on the ESPEasy-platformio repository. That should enable you to just compile it with platformio without any hassle.

I'll post here when its ready.
Thank you.

As i tend to change sources myself and test things platformio is no usable alternative to self compiling.
Even if i can upload and compile own things pleaase accept that i prefer to Keep things on my own test area until they work (or get dumped :P ).

it would be nice if there is a short howto like it is for the standard platform.

Regards
Shardan
Regards
Shardan

psy0rz
Normal user

#42 Post by psy0rz » 20 Feb 2017, 16:29

Shardan wrote: As i tend to change sources myself and test things platformio is no usable alternative to self compiling.
Even if i can upload and compile own things pleaase accept that i prefer to Keep things on my own test area until they work (or get dumped :P ).

it would be nice if there is a short howto like it is for the standard platform.
You still can still change sources and test things.

The whole reason to use platformio is so that everyone uses the same libraries. And then you dont get the compiler errors you're complaining about.

Everyone is still free to just use the normal repository with the classic Arduino gui. Maybe someone can even create a ESPEasy-arduino repository that can be used to compile with the Arduino gui and against the correct libraries.

Keep in mind that ESPEasy-platformio is only a build-environment wrapper: It has the correct libraries and settings, but it directly uses the source code from ESPEasy via git submodule. You can point that submodule to your own fork and make pull requests etc.

psy0rz
Normal user

#43 Post by psy0rz » 20 Feb 2017, 16:53

Ok guys the mega environment is up and running, get it here: https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEas ... /tree/mega (the readme on that page explains how)

The ESPEasyMega repository is now back in the normal repository (ESPEasy), in the mega-branch. This will be called ESPEasy 2.0.0.

Let me know if you have any problems, issue tracker for 2.0.0 is here: https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEasy/milestone/1

More details of whats going on:

Code: Select all

ESPEasy repository, master branch:  R142 -> R143 -> R144 -> R145 -> R146 -> R147 -> R148 -> (lot of pull requests/fixes/plugins merged by psy0rz) -> v1.1.0-beta10

ESPEasyMega repository of martinus:  There is just one commit here, he made a copy of R142 and probably added all changes up until R148, and made big improvements for the Mega version. 
Details are in his release notes here: https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEasyMega/blob/master/__ReleaseNotes.ino

To make development easier i created ESPEasy repository, mega branch: 
Its a branch of ESPEasy R148 on which i copied ESPEasyMega, without the file-renames -> v2.0.0-dev1

All development efforts will be focused on getting v2.0.0 out. Numbering will be as followed:

v2.0.0-devX: these are the current development releases, X changes rapidly so that we have binary releases that people can play with, without compiling. (Travis fixes this automatically)
v2.0.0-betaX: as soon as we think its stable/complete enough for real testing, we will start numbering beta's.
v2.0.0-rcX: release candidates
v2.0.0: This will be the first stable release (e.g. mega + more cool stuff ;) )

Breakdown of the version number after this:
v2.X.X:
The first number changes only on huge changes in the core framework, that are probably not backwards compatible.
The second number changes when new plugins are added or new features are added.
The last number changes for smaller improvements or fixes.

Shardan
Normal user

#44 Post by Shardan » 20 Feb 2017, 18:13

psy0rz wrote: You still can still change sources and test things.

The whole reason to use platformio is so that everyone uses the same libraries. And then you dont get the compiler errors you're complaining about.

Everyone is still free to just use the normal repository with the classic Arduino gui. Maybe someone can even create a ESPEasy-arduino repository that can be used to compile with the Arduino gui and against the correct libraries.

Keep in mind that ESPEasy-platformio is only a build-environment wrapper: It has the correct libraries and settings, but it directly uses the source code from ESPEasy via git submodule. You can point that submodule to your own fork and make pull requests etc.
Yeah... upload it, have a github account and internet connect (I'm working offline often...)
And i want to be able to change libraries and such - impossible on a wrapper to a IDE that is hidden from me.
Sorryy, but that is useless for me.

Are these libraries etc such a secret that they have to be hidden from public?
Why not making a short howto like http://www.letscontrolit.com/wiki/index ... are_Upload
and a git repository with the actual libs?
Regards
Shardan

psy0rz
Normal user

#45 Post by psy0rz » 20 Feb 2017, 21:03

The libraries you need are in that repo. you dont need internet. you can also use the cli version of platformio.

psy0rz
Normal user

#46 Post by psy0rz » 20 Feb 2017, 21:36

You can also try using the Arduino IDE:

Run: git clone --recursive https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEasy-platformio.git

Then the libraries are in the ESPEasy-platformio/lib dir, and the source code is in the ESPEasy-platformio/src dir.

After you put them in the usual places, you should be able to compile and upload with Arduino IDE.

I didn't try it but it should work.

Edwin

psy0rz
Normal user

#47 Post by psy0rz » 21 Feb 2017, 12:52

I understand that some people dont have the git-command and just want a zip-file that contains all the sources. I will fix that as well.

After that I will make sure people can use the Arduino IDE, and i will update the how-to's on the wiki.

Its very important to me that every one can contribute to this project as easy as possible.

This will take some time, so please be patient. :)

Shardan
Normal user

#48 Post by Shardan » 21 Feb 2017, 16:08

Many thanks,
This would be really helpfull for me.

Regards
Shardan @ work :)
Regards
Shardan

JR01
Normal user

#49 Post by JR01 » 21 Feb 2017, 20:46

psy0rz wrote:I understand that some people dont have the git-command and just want a zip-file that contains all the sources.
Thank you for sorting out my flashing problem on issue I logged on git within 1 hour. I flashed the beta firmware_mini.bin, on Apple Mac, using the esptool.py with command:

sudo esptool.py --port /dev/cu.wchusbserial1410 write_flash 0x0 ~/Downloads/firmware_mini.bin
It is stable, and beautiful .... Thank you, well done for fast response.
-----------
IOTPLAY. Tinkerer, my projects are @ http://GitHub.com/IoTPlay, and blog https://iotplay.org. Using RPi, Node-Red, ESP8266 to prove Industry 4.0 concepts.

mvn77
Normal user

#50 Post by mvn77 » 21 Feb 2017, 21:09

as you can see the wiring diagram SD card

Shardan
Normal user

#51 Post by Shardan » 21 Feb 2017, 21:24

Hello,

I tried it, loaded down the git repository and installed Arduino IDE on a newly installed computer so everything should be clean.
Added the board manager, libs etc as usual of course.

Compiling ends up in a "missing SSD1306.h" error. i can't find the header file anywhere so this message is correct.

Where can i find the file?

Regards
Shardan

Addendum:
I just tried to get atom and platformio to run on Win-7.
I can open the cloned file folder and files, that's it.
F7 just does nothing, it is not connected to any action in the settings.
Seems that it needs Python (v2? v3?) and maybe some more things on top?

Addendum2
Installed atom and git on my Server running SuSE Leapfrog , cloned the git.
Result: starting "atom ESPEasy-platformio" does nothing. Just the prompt comes back at once, that's all.
No error message, nothing in the log file.

Seems this needs some reworking.....
Regards
Shardan

Shardan
Normal user

#52 Post by Shardan » 22 Feb 2017, 18:47

Hello again,

meanwhile i got atom starting on my linux machine, was my fault.

But anyways..... starting "atom ESPEasy-platformio opens atom and the cloned repository.
Pressing [F7] does just nothing as with windows.

There is something missing on standard installations.
Regards
Shardan

Shardan
Normal user

#53 Post by Shardan » 22 Feb 2017, 22:07

Hello again...

The description is somewhat short about some installation points:

I managed to get platformio to run with Win-7. You have to install clang (LLVM), python 2.7.x and git.
Then open atom, go to file -> settings -> install and sear for "platformio-ide", install it.
With the first run it installed the tool chain without error messages but complaioned about missing source files.
I copied the source files manually, then it complained about libraries:
"fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git"
This appears on different libraries debending on the build (Mini...)

That's an issue that should be fixed as many people use windows.

At least i got it to work on one of my SuSE servers.
With SuSE you have to install clang (LLVM) which is not installed by default.
Then open atom, click edit -> preferences -> install and search for "platformio-IDE", install it.

Should be mentioned that the compiled files are under ./<home folder>/ESPEasy-Platformio/.pioenvs/<version>/firmware.bin
(version = dev, mini, normal or test).

Regards
Shardan
Regards
Shardan

psy0rz
Normal user

#54 Post by psy0rz » 22 Feb 2017, 23:35

thanks for trying and for all the info.

will try to make a nice windows howto on the wiki this weekend. tried it myself and there where a lot of little issues indeed.

(so far i used linux and had everything setup already)

psy0rz
Normal user

#55 Post by psy0rz » 25 Feb 2017, 23:24

People, i made some changes, so the released zip-file has the same layout as people where used to:

https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEas ... 2.0.0-dev2

This should allow people to use at least the Arduini IDE to compile the sources. (until I documented some more about the new stuff with platform io)

Please let me know how it works for you. (for now testing,dev and stable all have the same plugins, I still have to add plugin sets support to version 2)

Edwin

frank
Normal user

#56 Post by frank » 26 Feb 2017, 14:58

I am testing the ESPEasy_v2.0.0-dev2_test_ version. Installing was no problem.
I hope you will give the 2560 version some attention to (the i2c part of it)

psy0rz
Normal user

#57 Post by psy0rz » 26 Feb 2017, 19:43

You mean the arduino mega 2560?

frank
Normal user

#58 Post by frank » 26 Feb 2017, 20:55

psy0rz wrote:You mean the arduino mega 2560?
i meant this side project
http://www.letscontrolit.com/wiki/index.php/ArduinoEasy

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2234

psy0rz
Normal user

#59 Post by psy0rz » 26 Feb 2017, 21:38

I didnt know about this project, and for some it can be a bit confusing: We have ESPEasy mega, which is actually for the ESP8266. (I renamed it to ESPEasy version 2 for clearance)

And now it seems there is actually a port of ESPEasy for the Arduino Mega. (and it ISNT called ESPEasy Mega...wait wut?)

I dont think i have the time and interest to support that version, nor do I have practical use myself for an arduino with ethernet. It also means yet another repository to support and fix bugs on.

If someone would extend the ESPEasy code base to also support Arduino Megas (with a bunch of ifdefs), i would be interested to merge it into ESPEasy.

Offcourse its always possible someone else will continue development of EasyArduino. (please contact Martinus if you do)

Edwin

NietGiftig
Normal user

#60 Post by NietGiftig » 26 Feb 2017, 23:11

nor do I have practical use myself for an arduino with ethernet.
Quite right, Arduino is a little bit obsolete with esp8266
Mega + ethernet shield cost + size cannot match the new solutions

psy0rz
Normal user

#61 Post by psy0rz » 01 Mar 2017, 22:04

I was working on a howto for Windows when I realized that working with submodule is making things much more complex.

So i'm going to rearrange the files in the ESPEasy mega-branch in such a way that its compatible with platformio and then make a nice howto for it.

Releases will still be in the zip-file format that people are used to.

The Howto about installing platformio on windows is ready: http://www.letscontrolit.com/wiki/index ... Platformio

psy0rz
Normal user

#62 Post by psy0rz » 02 Mar 2017, 23:54

Ok that escalated quickly into multiple howtos and a complete course ;)

The links to the howtos are on the bottom of this page: http://www.letscontrolit.com/wiki/index ... evelopment

It explains everything about Atom, platformio, Github and pull requests.

Please let me know if its usefull and understandable.

Edwin

JR01
Normal user

#63 Post by JR01 » 03 Mar 2017, 07:43

Wow, excellent piece of work on the documentation, very clear, now I understand these concepts that have eluded me for a long time ! Thank you!

Although I saw platformio in my research more than a year ago, I did not see a need, and as Martinus went the self-build / create route on Arduino, I did not understand the need, this probably goes for others in the community as well.

On this site: http://www.ikravets.com/computer-life/p ... ergia-ides I get a nice summary of 'why platformio'.
PlatformIO Library Manager makes it extremely simple to find, install and keep libraries up-to-date.
What is more, PlatformIO is an awesome and smart cross-platform code builder. You have no need to install any IDE or compile any tool chains. PlatformIO has pre-built different development platforms including: compiler, debugger, uploader (for embedded) and many other useful tools.
It thus makes sense why you are taking us to it !

Anything else you could add to set our minds at ease of going platformio? I assume the build and compile process, and updating of libs are so much easier?

Last thing, what does the inclusion of platformio do to our GNU general public license? Does it influence that?

Thank you for your dedication and hard work, again !
-----------
IOTPLAY. Tinkerer, my projects are @ http://GitHub.com/IoTPlay, and blog https://iotplay.org. Using RPi, Node-Red, ESP8266 to prove Industry 4.0 concepts.

psy0rz
Normal user

#64 Post by psy0rz » 03 Mar 2017, 12:15

Ill post more later (type on phone)

just want to say that i also want to keep the current way of working with Arduino available. so people that dont like the new way do not have to worry its going to be 100% platformio only. (thats why im not yet using the library dependency functions of platformio for example)

i will test Arduino ide later and update the wiki accordingly.

andymelichar
New user

#65 Post by andymelichar » 04 Mar 2017, 02:35

Anyone able to explain how the different rulesets work? Are they just more space, or can you swap entire rule sets in mega?

I.e., I could set up Ruleset #1 with time events for every half hour, and ruleset #2 with time events for once every hour. Then I can send a command to tell the firmware to operate on ruleset #1, then two days later send a command, and have it operate on ruleset #2?

Thanks!
Andy

albertobonati
Normal user

#66 Post by albertobonati » 13 Mar 2017, 16:25

Hi.
It look like ESP Easy Mega don't work with a SENSOR_TYPE_TRIPLE and Domoticz HTTP...
I tested new I2C Soil Moisture device and have this problem, no data sent to Domoticz.
Anyone know about this?
Regards
alberto

psy0rz
Normal user

#67 Post by psy0rz » 13 Mar 2017, 16:30

albertobonati
Normal user

#68 Post by albertobonati » 13 Mar 2017, 17:21

Well...It's incredible how fast is fixing ESP Easy bugs.... :D
Great work!
Regards
Alberto

starfish
Normal user

#69 Post by starfish » 13 Mar 2017, 17:56

finally I got platformio running, but when opening the directory containing the unzipped release 6 I find empty library folders. Consequently compilaton isn´t possible. Am I the only one? how can I download a complete zip-archive?

psy0rz
Normal user

#70 Post by psy0rz » 13 Mar 2017, 18:01

did you download the correct zip? (espeasy...zip)

sourcecode.zip is the wrong one (github creates that automaticly)

psy0rz
Normal user

#71 Post by psy0rz » 13 Mar 2017, 18:01

albertobonati wrote: 13 Mar 2017, 17:21 Well...It's incredible how fast is fixing ESP Easy bugs.... :D
Great work!
Regards
Alberto
we have many great contributors :)

starfish
Normal user

#72 Post by starfish » 13 Mar 2017, 18:32

"did you download the correct zip? (espeasy...zip)"
yes, and crosschecked several times before posting. Problem disappeared after using winzip instead of winrar. thanks for answering.

Shardan
Normal user

#73 Post by Shardan » 13 Mar 2017, 19:53

Hello,

any progress with a HowTo for compiling on Arduino IDE?

Regards
Shardan
Regards
Shardan

albertobonati
Normal user

#74 Post by albertobonati » 14 Mar 2017, 08:33

Hi.
What about this annoyng message?
FS : Daily flash write rate exceeded!
I read somethingh in this forum but don't understand if I can disable it or have to wait 24 hours..
Best regards
Alberto

albertobonati
Normal user

#75 Post by albertobonati » 14 Mar 2017, 13:25

Hi, I answer myself, this line in ESPEasy.ino set value:

#define MAX_FLASHWRITES_PER_DAY 100 // per 24 hour window
No way to reset it other then change value on file?

regards
alberto

psy0rz
Normal user

#76 Post by psy0rz » 14 Mar 2017, 13:27

Yep you can just change it.

Its to protect your flash in case something goes wrong with a plugin. This way it cant write 100.000.000 times a day in such cases. ;)

Maybe we should make the default higher though.

Edwin

starfish
Normal user

#77 Post by starfish » 14 Mar 2017, 13:54

Great concept. just managed to flash mega to a 1M sonoff device. Where can I find info on howto trigger notifications using rules?

psy0rz
Normal user

#78 Post by psy0rz » 15 Mar 2017, 02:15

Shardan wrote: 13 Mar 2017, 19:53 Hello,

any progress with a HowTo for compiling on Arduino IDE?

Regards
Shardan
Sorry it took so long. Use at least v2.0.0-dev7 and the changes i made here: https://www.letscontrolit.com/wiki/inde ... are_Upload

psy0rz
Normal user

#79 Post by psy0rz » 15 Mar 2017, 02:19

starfish wrote: 14 Mar 2017, 13:54 Great concept. just managed to flash mega to a 1M sonoff device. Where can I find info on howto trigger notifications using rules?
I think I saw some explanation somewhere from martinus, but i dont know where anymore.

I didnt actually test notifications myself yet.

Shardan
Normal user

#80 Post by Shardan » 18 Mar 2017, 21:32

Hello,

i just tried the Arduino IDE with the 2.0.0.dev7....

Really: Many, many thanks!

Works like a charme.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't count your chickens
It compiles like a charme and uploads but it does not work.
Settings: ESP-12E / 1 M SPIFFS, uploaded without a problem but it does not boot.
This is the result:

ets Jan  8 2013,rst cause:2, boot mode:(3,6)

load 0x4010f000, len 1384, room 16 
tail 8
chksum 0x2d
csum 0x2d
v09826c6d
~ld
ªU

INIT : Booting version: (custom)
FS   : Mount successful
Resetting factory defaults...
RESET: Reboot count: 103
RESET: To many reset attempts

PID:0
Version:0
INIT : Incorrect PID or version!
Resetting factory defaults...
RESET: Reboot count: 103
RESET: To many reset attempts

Exception (0):
epc1=0x40106f65 epc2=0x00000000 epc3=0x00000000 excvaddr=0x00000000 depc=0x00000000

ctx: cont 
sp: 3fff4160 end: 3fff43d0 offset: 01a0

>>>stack>>>
3fff4300:  0000001c 00000000 3fff32e4 401004d8  
3fff4310:  3fff32e4 3fff32e4 3fff550c 40202e39  
3fff4320:  00000000 00000001 00000116 4010020c  
3fff4330:  0000001c 00000000 3fff32e4 00000000  
3fff4340:  0000001c 00000000 3fff32e4 402389c8  
3fff4350:  00000001 3fff3184 3fff33b0 3fff3184  
3fff4360:  3fffdad0 3fff33a0 4023a4bc 3fff33a0  
3fff4370:  3fffdad0 3fff32e4 3fff1a50 40207de5  
3fff4380:  3fffdad0 3fff32e4 3fff1a50 4022212d  
3fff4390:  feefeffe feefeffe feefeffe 3fff551c  
3fff43a0:  0000002f 00000023 feefeffe feefeffe  
3fff43b0:  3fffdad0 00000000 3fff339a 4023a500  
3fff43c0:  feefeffe feefeffe 3fff33b0 40100718  
<<<stack<<<
This is a misbehaviour of the Arduino IDE, not one from the sketch!

The following workaround works:
I've used the "Ctrl - Alt + S" (export compiled binary) comand from Arduino IDE.
It builds a -bin-File in the same folder the ESPEasy.ino resides in.
I copied the .bin to my old flash tool from the R14x-versions and renamed it to ESPEasy_R200_4096.bin
Then i was able to flash it to my testing nodeMCU without issues:

INIT : Booting version: (custom)
FS   : Mount successful
INIT : Free RAM:24952
INIT : I2C
INIT : SPI not enabled
WIFI : No SSID!
WIFI : No SSID!
INIT : Normal boot
WD   : Uptime 0 ConnectFailures 0 FreeMem 19728
WD   : Uptime 1 ConnectFailures 0 FreeMem 19696
WD   : Uptime 1 ConnectFailures 0 FreeMem 19560
WD   : Uptime 2 ConnectFailures 0 FreeMem 19560
Last edited by Shardan on 19 Mar 2017, 13:14, edited 2 times in total.
Regards
Shardan