Using ESP Easy libraries in other project

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

gryzli133
New user

Using ESP Easy libraries in other project

#1 Post by gryzli133 » 21 Aug 2018, 12:54

I would like to build 20 PCS's of room Thermostat for my House, but I'm not the fan of WiFi. But the ESP8266 has a much better parameters than Arduino boards, this is why I would like to use it. The idea is to configure the settings in Arduino IDE and then let it communicate over PJON-protocol to Arduino Mega that will controll the heater and the floor heating valves, but also interact with Domoticz (using MySensors Serial Gateway).

Do someone know how to use the libraries and the configure it in Arduino IDE that way, that f.e. BME280 sensor will work, OLED diplay will work etc, but all the rest will be not used? Maybe there was already similar post, but I cannot find it...

ThomasB
Normal user

Re: Using ESP Easy libraries in other project

#2 Post by ThomasB » 22 Aug 2018, 05:02

Do someone know how to use the libraries and the configure it in Arduino IDE that way, that f.e. BME280 sensor will work, OLED diplay will work etc, but all the rest will be not used?
Are you saying that you want to remove all plugin code from the firmware except the BME280 sensor and OLED display? Or do you mean something else?

- Thomas