SONOFF TOUCH - Did you see it?

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

xbmcnut
Normal user

Re: SONOFF TOUCH - Did you see it?

#31 Post by xbmcnut » 20 Feb 2017, 08:31

drbrains wrote:I got them flashed and working (see my other post)
Thanks for that. You flashed them with Espurna though? I just tried over the weekend but had to jump through hoops under Windows with Platformio to get a Wemos flashed (five different Windows programs required). Certainly a long way from being as easy as ESPEasy, my go to firmware.
Numerous Sonoff's and Shelly's, Home Assistant on Intel NUC i3, Aeotec Z-Stick (Gen 5), deCONZ Zigbee Stick, 3 x Echo Dot's and 5 x Google Home

drbrains
Normal user

#32 Post by drbrains » 20 Feb 2017, 09:21

Yes, I did flash with ESPurna cause ESPEasy does not support the extra SIL F330 chip between the switch and relay and the serial port on the ESP8266ex. Maybe someone could write a plugin like the ser2net one to talk with the F330. However since it is a wall switch in the end, all I needed was a way to talk to it without the e-we link cloud and use my own MQTT broker with Domoticz.

I am slowly replacing my older 433mhz switches which don't provide feedback when switched manually On/Off with a Wifi (esp) version. I am using ESP Easy on the SonOff S20.

xbmcnut
Normal user

#33 Post by xbmcnut » 20 Feb 2017, 09:26

drbrains wrote:I am using ESP Easy on the SonOff S20.
Thanks! Good to know. I would get some of those if they sold the multi socket version like the one on https://world.taobao.com/item/527467680727.htm#detail
Numerous Sonoff's and Shelly's, Home Assistant on Intel NUC i3, Aeotec Z-Stick (Gen 5), deCONZ Zigbee Stick, 3 x Echo Dot's and 5 x Google Home

Wavemaker
New user

#34 Post by Wavemaker » 23 Feb 2017, 16:00

These sonoff touches suddenly make it very interesting to automate switches due to the low cost!

Personally however, I don't like very much the look of the face plate. Can somebody comment wether it is easy to replace the face plate, e.g. with one of Livolo?
Such as this one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Livolo- ... 21458.html