ESPEasy in Sonoff 1CH. Can't deal with " Boot status QUO"

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

Zin4enkoSV
New user

ESPEasy in Sonoff 1CH. Can't deal with " Boot status QUO"

#1 Post by Zin4enkoSV » 28 May 2018, 22:53

Good afternoon.
I work with a Sonoff device, channel 1.
Faced misunderstanding of logic of work of ESPEasy c GPIO.
There is a firmware in the "Hardware" section of the WUI settings to set the GPIO type and its level when the device is loaded (Input, Output High, Output Low).
When the setting is "zero", when the devices are not yet defined in the" Devices " section, this setting works as it should.
For example, I install on GPIO 12 "Output High", i.e. when the device is rebooted, the relay always turns on. But when I create in the "Devices" section the description of this "device" as "Switch" (normal switch), then when I reboot the device, Reza turns on and immediately turns off, as if this setting overlaps the GPIO 12 output settings and sets it to the default value in LOW.
There is certainly a crutch in the form of rules under the "Rules" of the form

Code: Select all

on system#Wake do --Responding to device power-on event
  timerSet, 1 ,1 -- Start the timer with 1C delay
endon
On Rules#Timer=1 do --we React to the timer event when it is triggered
  gpio, 12 ,1 -- Set the output level to HIGH
endon
But first it gives a noticeable delay before switching on the relay in 2-3 seconds, and secondly it is not absolutely true from the point of view of the "realized" direct possibility to control the "initial" output level in the "Hardware"section...

Please help me understand, maybe I do not understand something and do not, or to make where in the source code edit in the code level changes when setting up the device.

Thank you in advance.

TD-er
Core team member

Re: ESPEasy in Sonoff 1CH. Can't deal with " Boot status QUO"

#2 Post by TD-er » 28 May 2018, 23:01

I don't have enough experience with the rules, but the first thing that I notice is the spaces in the command.
And second, I just added an issue about the command "gpio": https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEasy/issues/1471
You may want to test this behavior on build 20180522 and not use the latest build.

Zin4enkoSV
New user

#3 Post by Zin4enkoSV » 28 May 2018, 23:46

Thanks for the reply. Don't pay attention to the gaps, it's an unfortunate accident. In the rules of use as expected.

For posting a question on GitHub, special thanks.

I try to flash the version recommended by you, later I will unsubscribe about results.

Zin4enkoSV
New user

#4 Post by Zin4enkoSV » 29 May 2018, 01:06

No, the problem is with the relay blinking and eventually with its LOW state after the REBOOT of the device.
Checked on the firmware you specified.
If you just specify the state of GPIO at boot, then everything is fine, but as soon as I create a description in the DEVICES section on the specified GPIO, then after reboot it is set at the beginning of HIGHT and then immediately LOW, which leads to the blinking of the relay.