Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 transformer specs

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

koljo45
New user

Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 transformer specs

#1 Post by koljo45 » 03 Jan 2019, 21:23

Hi,

I'm new here and was hoping some of you guys might have a simple peace of information I'm searching for. I purchased a Sonoff 4CH Pro R2. I had a problem where the AC input(Input 2) doesn't power on the device. When I examined the board the transformer appeared damaged and no voltage was present on the output terminals. After removing the transformer I can only access one primary and the secondary coil, both pass the continuity test. In addition, no labeling or markings were present on the transformer. Transformer input voltage measures about 6 AC. This leads me to believe that the transformer was malfunctioning, I might be wrong. In their schematic it says that they are using an EE10 type transformer(labeled: T1) but I was wandering about the transformers exact specifications. I contacted the manufacturer and they couldn't provide any information. Does anyone know those specifications or how to find them out? I guess I could use an AC source and a oscilloscope to try and figure out the specs but sadly I don't posses the necessary equipment.
https://www.itead.cc/wiki/images/e/ee/S ... dmatic.pdf