No connection to my wifi network

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

imhofa
New user

No connection to my wifi network

#1 Post by imhofa » 17 Jun 2016, 13:10

Hello,
it's the first time I tried to use ESPEasy. In my home automation setup I have a wired system for lights, roller shutters and heating convectors and I am starting to use open HAB as a centralized system to couple with other things, e.g. central heating, weather forecast, ....

To get some more Information about the heating system I would like to measure some more temperatures within the plumbing system. For this I have 11 DS18B20 one-wire sensors and one DHT11.
I tried different approaches and got the sensors data with the ESP8266. The goal is to publish the temperature readings via MQTT to openHAB.

MQTT is running (on the same Raspberry as openHAB) and I can connect with android app "MQTT Dashboard" and publish/subscribe Topics.

Now my ESP8266 runs with ESPEasy (R108) from github. I can compile within Arduino 1.6.5 (with ESP-Tools 2.2.0) and upload the sketch to my ESP.

The serial communication is established and I get debug logs and can send commands.

I can't connect to my WiFi at home, even the SSID and the WPA-PSK is only letters (upper/lower case) and numbers.
I can connect to the Config-AP "ESP_0" and can Setup the Wifi part - but I does not connect to my home network AP!!!

But I just configured all device (11x DS18B20 and 1x DHT11) and the temperatures and humidity are read and displayed in the log.
Within the log the ESP tries to connect to the Wifi, but cannot log in. ("Wifi: Connecting ..." (counting from 1 to 3) and "Wifi: disconnected!" and then one measurement cycle)

Can anybody help me how to debug this error?

The power supply is a 24V / 1A plug-in power supply with an LM2596-ADJ module from aliexpress, which is adjusted to 3,3V output.

Many thanks,
Andreas