2 switches (domoticz & input sensor) with one light bulb (for example)

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

jongerenchaos
Normal user

2 switches (domoticz & input sensor) with one light bulb (for example)

#1 Post by jongerenchaos » 22 Jan 2016, 20:50

I have following situation:
1 - I create a on off button and connect them to the esp8266 on a PCF8574 chip and send all the data directly to an domoticz IDX switch with light bulb
when i push the button the lights goes on and off

2 - I want to control this device also from the domoticz gui at the same time
when i push the domoticz button the same button with the same lights goes on and off

But there is one problem. When i put the light on from the domoticz gui (from off to on) and after that i push the espeasy hardware button (from off to on) the light stay on and get off when i push the button again (2 times in this situation). I can resolve this in domoticz with scripting but when it is not neccessary i want use it in the sensor itself.

Is it possible resolve this issue, with the following example and maybe a new addon??:
- First: Create a new variable for example "statusbutton1" => statusbutton1 = 0 (lights off)
- When i push the domoticz button i send with a http or mqtt signal 1 or 0 to the espeasy device ==> statusbutton1 = 1 (lights on)
- After that i push the PCF8574 button to 1 ==> statusbutton1 = 0 (lights off but input on PCF8574 stay high)
etc..., every action is a variable change (it does not matter if it's a 1 or 0)

So can we create a variable that switch only to zero and 1 and send this to domoticz (correspondending with the domoticz status on the gui)