Grüzi from Switzerland

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

Ian
Normal user

Grüzi from Switzerland

#1 Post by Ian » 05 Aug 2018, 15:17

Hello all,

I'm British but living in Switzerland for a loooooong time.

I've been tinkering with Arduino (ESP8266, ESP32) and Raspberry Pi off and on for a couple of years now. I think I'm at a basic level of programming but just found out about ESPEsay which makes things much easier, which is also very cool!!

Now of course I wish to make the obligatory weather and also a plant watering system, Plus a small Solar powered (with sun tracker) power-wall with a 3p 8s bank of 18650 batteries giving 12.6v.
My aim is to run everything on 2 ESP8266's and 1 ESP32 incorporating deep sleep for the plant and solar charging ESP's

1 ESP8266 for BME280/UV sensor/PM2.5 sensor by Plantower
1 ESP8266 for Solar panel sun tracker
1 ESP32 for Plant watering (4 moisture sensors, 4 solenoids, 1 water pump), maybe needs the extra power of an ESP32?

So far I've built a prototype power-wall and ordered and received various parts, including this great find a bank of 4 solenoids.

I've had things running through MQTT and Node-Red but that is only local, so what I'd really like to do is to have everything not necessarily controlled from but visualised on an IoT platform like https://www.losant.com.
Where one has to incorporate various ID's in the code to talk to the IoT platform.

I've had a nose in the wiki and searched for Losant in this forum, could someone inform me if there is or will be a provision for connecting to IoT platforms in ESPEasy?

Regards
Ian
Attachments
IMG_3442.JPG
IMG_3442.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2576 times
IMG_3441.jpg
IMG_3441.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2576 times
Soleniod Bank.jpg
Soleniod Bank.jpg (83.32 KiB) Viewed 2578 times