BK from NJ, USA

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

bkhobby
New user

BK from NJ, USA

#1 Post by bkhobby » 04 Sep 2018, 02:07

Hello everyone!

Just introducing myself, I'm BK from NJ, and I just joined the forum. I've just given ESPEasy a try to use it to run my Kube NodeMCU sensor (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2539897) and I love it!! It was so simple to set up, and all of the different sensors it supports makes it a snap to configure and use. I created the device a few years ago, and so far, my dedicated Arduino project only supports the OLED, DHT22 and an HC-SR501 sensor. Using ESPEasy, I've been able to get to that same point in about 20 minutes, and I already see potential for the way forward. ADS1115 support is exactly what I needed, to allow me to read analog sensors with better resolution than the onboard ADC, and the configurability of ESPEasy is seriously amazing. Now I can focus on developing additional hardware/extensions for my projects, without worrying about software. Great job by all the developers! Thank you!

-BK

grovkillen
Core team member

Re: BK from NJ, USA

#2 Post by grovkillen » 04 Sep 2018, 04:28

Thank you for the great feedback. Much appreciated. We got some more ideas up our sleeve that will make it even easier to setup and maintain. That being said, welcome onboard the journey :)
ESP Easy Flasher [flash tool and wifi setup at flash time]
ESP Easy Webdumper [easy screendumping of your units]
ESP Easy Netscan [find units]
Official shop: https://firstbyte.shop/
Sponsor ESP Easy, we need you :idea: :idea: :idea:

TD-er
Core team member

Re: BK from NJ, USA

#3 Post by TD-er » 04 Sep 2018, 10:11

Great to hear you love the firmware.
And like @grovkillen said, we've a lot of plans to keep improving this.