G’day from Richmond, Tasmania, Australia!

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

Tassiedevil
New user

G’day from Richmond, Tasmania, Australia!

#1 Post by Tassiedevil » 09 Dec 2018, 20:17

I have been using EspEasy for quite some time now and I love the way I don’t have to dig around with lines of code saving me heaps of time and frustration.
You guys are onto a good thing and I sincerely hope that you can develop this on a full time basis. I use it in conjunction with Homeseer and Rasberry Pi running Node Red, Mosquitto MQTT, Ivideon camera server etc, etc. I’m not new to automation and remote control as I have been doing this since year dot starting with parallel port interfacing and later running X10 but since the esp8266 come on the market it all changed to WiFi and has and is very reliable although I have to work hard on the WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) and I have to thread very careful making changes and stuffing thing up! The monitoring side is easy, I have –almost- everything covered from the irrigation to the electric fence and off course the beer fridge even keeping an eye on the beer temperature at some of my weekend stops!! https://thingspeak.com/channels/public? ... r%20fridge
The limitation is only your imagination as components are very cheap and support is all over the internet.
Keep up the good work,
cheers.
Peter

grovkillen
Core team member

Re: G’day from Richmond, Tasmania, Australia!

#2 Post by grovkillen » 09 Dec 2018, 22:09

Thank you for the great feedback and good luck cheering us on. Much appreciated! :D
ESP Easy Flasher [flash tool and wifi setup at flash time]
ESP Easy Webdumper [easy screendumping of your units]
ESP Easy Netscan [find units]
Official shop: https://firstbyte.shop/
Sponsor ESP Easy, we need you :idea: :idea: :idea: