Sleep Mode problem Data is only sent from the first sensor to ThingSpeak

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

charly_01
New user

Sleep Mode problem Data is only sent from the first sensor to ThingSpeak

#1 Post by charly_01 » 09 Feb 2017, 17:50

Hello,

I want to use my ESP201 module with SleepMode because I use batteries. I have connected 3 sensors. 1. BMP208 2: DHT22: 3: BH1750. Unfortunately, the module always transmits only the data from the first sensor to ThingSpeak and then goes into DeepSleep mode. When I switch DeepSleep off, the data from all 3 sensors are sent. How can I solve the problem, that all data will be sent even when DeepSleep is activated? On the serial output, all data from the three sensors are displayed correctly when you wake up.

Tested with FW ESPEasy_R147_RC8 and ESPEasy_R120

Many thanks for the help

Hallo,

ich möchte mein ESP201 Modul mit SleepMode betreiben da ich Akkus verwende. Ich habe 3 Sensoren angeschlossen. 1. BMP208 2: DHT22: 3: BH1750. Leider sendet das Modul immer nur die Daten des ersten Sensors zu ThingSpeak und geht dann in den DeepSleep Modus. Wenn ich DeepSleep ausschalte werden die Daten von allen 3 Sensoren gesendet. Wie kann ich das Problem lösen, das alle Daten auch bei Aktiviertem DeepSleep gesendet werden? Auf der Seriellen Ausgabe werden beim Aufwachen alle Daten der drei Sensoren korrekt angezeigt.

Getesttet mit FW ESPEasy_R147_RC8 und ESPEasy_R120

Vielen Dank für die hilfe