Blitzwolf BW-SHP6

Moderators: Voyager, BertB, rtenklooster, Stuntteam, grovkillen, TD-er

Wiki
Normal user

Blitzwolf BW-SHP6

#1 Post by Wiki » 23 Jan 2019, 18:36

Today I received two of these devices: https://www.banggood.com/BlitzWolf-BW-S ... rehouse=CN

I ordered them just for curiosity. After having managed to flash them using 1M flash size ESPEasy release normal dated on 2018-12-31, I got a fan of them. They are small, able to switch 2300W, both LEDs are uncoupled from the relais, so you can use them for messaging different states, energymeter onboard. The first I have already in production - working pretty well.

The configuration I have figured out is: GPIO0 - LED red inverted. GPIO2 - LED blue inverted, GPIO13 - Switch, GPIO15 - relay

I took the same configuration and rules for relay and switch like the ones for SONOFF devices, except the GPIO ports.

The chip for energy metering should be the HJL-01 or the BL0937 as I read in the sources of tasmota. Is there any chance to include this chip in a minimal relase for being able to use OTA?

Wiki
Normal user

Re: Blitzwolf BW-SHP6

#2 Post by Wiki » 24 Jan 2019, 12:36

Aditional info:

I have found the pinout of the ESP used in this smart plug here: https://github.com/arendst/Sonoff-Tasmo ... template.h

Just search the file for Blitzwolf.

I am sorry, but my coding skills are not good enough to start programming by myself.

Jufo
Normal user

#3 Post by Jufo » 05 Feb 2019, 18:23

Something can move forward in this topic? Is there a chance for a dedicated ESP Easy firmware?

There is only the hard_SONOFF_POW version, but you need 4 mb of flash. BW-SHP6 has only 1 mb :(

Best Regards,
Robert

grovkillen
Normal user

#4 Post by grovkillen » 05 Feb 2019, 20:30

We're building a portal that will be paid access only in order to get some proper income. Currently both me and TD-er is starting up our own businesses which takes some effort. Once the portal is up and running we hope to get some more traction in terms of sponsorship from the community = get 100% time to spend in ESP Easy.

So in short, that is what's needed for more attention.
ESP Easy Flasher [flash tool and wifi setup at flash time]
ESP Easy Webdumper [easy screendumping of your units]
ESP Easy Netscan [find units]
Official shop: https://firstbyte.shop/
Sponsor ESP Easy, we need you :idea: :idea: :idea:

Wiki
Normal user

#5 Post by Wiki » 17 Feb 2019, 19:23

Due to the fact that I am one of your patreons and that I love espeasy I can understand your answer - you have a pretty ambitious goal and my respect.

But its a pitty that one has to change to Tasmota for using these very useful devices. The BW-SHP2 e.g. is able to switch 3.6kW (!) and is therefore able to serve a dishwasher and delivers all the energy data you need for a real smart home - as well as the BW-SHP6. The only difference is, that the BW-SHP6 is only able to switch 2kW like the SONOFF S20.

mrwee
Normal user

#6 Post by mrwee » 17 Feb 2019, 20:38

Hopefully it will come. Let the guys do their thing in improving quality & structure. You can always re-flash when time comes :D