MPRSx8 - WIFI Dev board for Home Automation

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

trackerj
Normal user

MPRSx8 - WIFI Dev board for Home Automation

#1 Post by trackerj » 09 Feb 2017, 09:05

The idea behind this project was to design a safe, compact, all-in-one Universal WIFI MAINS (EU/US) compatible 8x High Power Relays board that can be easily used for industrial or home automation projects and experiments, fully compatible with Arduino, ARM, ESP8266, ESP32, PIC, RaspberryPI, etc.

As you can see from the Video Tutorials from below, the MPRSx8 Home Automation Development Board is also fully compatible with ESPEasy and DOMOTICZ!!

- Upload firmware using the USBPrg adapter
- Firmware Upload using a generic USB adapter
- ESPEasy Firmware configuration
- MPRSx8 Domoticz Tutorial

For MPRSx8 Dev Board general presentation and hardware description please take a look at Part 1 of the MPRSx8 series

Happy breadboarding,
TJ.
www.esp8266-projects.com - ESP8266 Projects and many more!
MPDMv4 Universal AC Dimmer is available also on TINDIE Store: https://www.tindie.com/stores/nEXT_EVO1/

ashfaaaa
New user

Re: MPRSx8 - WIFI Dev board for Home Automation

#2 Post by ashfaaaa » 09 Feb 2017, 09:26

I'm new to Esp Easy is it possible to control 4 channel relay board with esp8266 esp(12F) control it with MQTT and add 4 physical buttons to control this relays.?

trackerj
Normal user

Re: MPRSx8 - WIFI Dev board for Home Automation

#3 Post by trackerj » 09 Feb 2017, 09:51

ashfaaaa wrote:I'm new to Esp Easy is it possible to control 4 channel relay board with esp8266 esp(12F) control it with MQTT and add 4 physical buttons to control this relays.?
I see no reason why it would not be possible to drive 4 relays and read 4 buttons, of course depending on your Relays Driver design, etc.
Regarding the MQTT, I've tried it a while ago and they were some issues with MQTT protocol, as far as I remember.
I have little to none experience with ESPEasy MQTT implementation so maybe somebody with more experience will be kind enough to answer to that.
www.esp8266-projects.com - ESP8266 Projects and many more!
MPDMv4 Universal AC Dimmer is available also on TINDIE Store: https://www.tindie.com/stores/nEXT_EVO1/