ESPEASY avec RaspAP

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

gibus17
Normal user

ESPEASY avec RaspAP

#1 Post by gibus17 » 21 Mar 2021, 18:02

Google translation
I have an installation with three sonoffs fashed with Espeasy (build ESP_Easy_mega_20210114_normal_ESP8266_1M).
They communicate with the Domoticz software installed on a raspberry 4 by the WiFi of the box. The PI4 is permanently connected to the box.
Everything is working fine, I had to change internet provider. I therefore had to reprogram the sonoffs with the new Wifi code and redo the fixed IP addressing of the internet box. It's heavy.
I therefore installed the RaspAP software on the PI4 in order to create a Hotstop independent of the box (the DHCP is provided by the Hotspot created).
After modifying the connection Wifi of the Sonoffs and their IP addressing. Sonoffs review and execute commands from Domoticz. On the other hand, although they are correctly emitted by the sonoffs, they are never executed by Domoticz or another Sonoff. If they are emitted by a browser they are correctly executed.
examples
initial orders with the wifi of the internet box

Code: Select all

SendToHTTP,192.168.1.144,6017,/json.htm?type=command&param=udevice&idx=48&nvalue=0&svalue=ARRET&passcode=17Krz?
of commands with the IP modify to use the PI4 AP

SendToHTTP,10.3.141.1,6017,/json.htm?type=command&param=udevice&idx=38&nvalue=0&svalue=ARRET&passcode=17Krz?

j'ai une installation avec trois sonoffs fashés avec Espeasy (build ESP_Easy_mega_20210114_normal_ESP8266_1M).
Ils communiquent avec le soft Domoticz installé sur un raspberry 4 par le Wifi de la box . Le PI4 est connecté en éternet à la box.
Tout fonctionnent bien,j'ai dû changé de fournisseur d'internet. j'ai donc dû reprogrammer les sonoffs avec le nouveau code Wifi et refaire l'adressage IP fixe de la box internet. C'est lourd.
J'ai donc installé sur le PI4 le soft RaspAP afin de créer un Hotstop indépendant de la box (le DHCP est assuré par le Hotspot créé).
Après avoir modifier le Wifi de raccordement des Sonoffs et leurs adressage IP. Les sonoffs reçoivent et exécutent bien les commandes en provenance de Domoticz. Par contre, bien q'elles soient émises corectement par les sonoffs, elles ne sont jamaiss exécutées par Domoticz ou un autre Sonoff. Si elles sont émises par un navigateur elles sont bien exécutées.
exemples
de commandes initiales avec le wifi de la box internet

SendToHTTP,192.168.1.144,6017,/json.htm?type=command&param=udevice&idx=48&nvalue=0&svalue=ARRET&passcode=17Krz?
de commandes avec l'IP modifier pour utiliser AP du PI4

SendToHTTP,10.3.141.1,6017,/json.htm?type=command&param=udevice&idx=38&nvalue=0&svalue=ARRET&passcode=17Krz?

TD-er
Core team member

Re: ESPEASY avec RaspAP

#2 Post by TD-er » 22 Mar 2021, 00:42

Just as a a quick tip for switching WiFi configuration on an ESP device...
I usually set my phone as a hotspot, using the SSID and WiFi-key so the unit will automatically connect to it.

If it doesn't find the configured AP, it will start an AP on its own, but that may be a lot of work to connect to each node and change the credentials.
Letting the nodes connect to your phone is then a lot easier to do.

Ath
Normal user

Re: ESPEASY avec RaspAP

#3 Post by Ath » 28 Mar 2021, 19:25

In the default RaspAP configuration the network on that accesspoint will most likely have a different IP range then the network where your browser is on.
ESPEasy has a default network configuration that only accepts connections from the same network.
Screenshot - 28_03_2021 , 19_18_29.png
Screenshot - 28_03_2021 , 19_18_29.png (6.22 KiB) Viewed 10052 times
Changing the setting "Client IP block level" to "Allow All" would make it accept connections also from other IP ranges, and I'd expect that will enable executing commands from Domoticz again.

NB: This setting is in the Config tab.
/Ton (PayPal.me)