Page 1 of 1
Posted: 26 Jul 2020, 21:47
From today's version P005_DHT plugin has a new option: Native Python driver can be selected instead of the default Adafruit_DHT lib.
In the recent days a Raspbian update caused a new behaviour: RPI4 chipset reports itself as BCM2711.
RPIEasy upgraded to support that, but many old software package will not run properly.. for example Adafruit_DHT lib is in archived state and did not support BCM2711.
Posted: 06 Aug 2020, 19:17
MCP3008 ADC is now supported through SPI from version 2.0.214
Posted: 24 Oct 2020, 22:28
Be advised as from today build 2.0.298 the handling of EVERY I2C plugin is a bit different, to support multiple I2C lines in the future.
Backup before upgrade, in case of errors either try to recreate I2C devices in RPIEasy and restart, or fallback to previous release:
Posted: 25 Nov 2020, 21:22
From v2.0.330 the SPI connected RC522 RFID reader is now supported. On the other hand, SPI device ID is now stored inside plugin variables, which may brake earlier MCP3008 tasks, please modify these or recreate in case of errors.
Posted: 30 Dec 2020, 17:59
From v2.0.365, the CSV output also usable in RPIEasy, as in ESPEasy.
https://espeasy.readthedocs.io/en/lates ... /URLs.html
Also the pwm command is modified to work similarly as in ESPEasy. (3rd param is fade)
A new customizable local Dashboard is added to display Task values on a separated page, which can be setted as startpage at Advanced settings.
Posted: 01 Jan 2021, 22:31
- support for MCP3208 added
- software-I2C is now appears on hardware page (Raspberry only)
- p2pcom command line utility added for ESPEasy P2P peer detection and for sending commands to them
Posted: 23 Jan 2021, 20:55
- C013 ESPEasy P2P controller buffer problems fixed, update if you use that
- In Hardware tab, added a new option for autostart with help of systemctl service. Be sure to disable old method, if you use the new, as multiple RPIEasy instances on the same machine will behave strangely. Otherwise changing autostart method is not mandatory, if old method works, you can leave that as is.