LCD OLED

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

old
New user

LCD OLED

#1 Post by old » 04 Mar 2016, 16:54

Hello. Is it possible to deduce temperature / pressure sensor BMP085 and LCD OLED 0.96 "? How to write a string of values? Where can I read the description of all the values that can lead you on the screen?

Drum
Normal user

Re: LCD OLED

#2 Post by Drum » 15 Mar 2016, 15:35

Check out the device wiki, they should be pretty self explanitory. It should be possible, but since both the sensor and OLED are I2C it may not. I have had a lot better results using the default SDA and SCL, "standard pins for I2C are GPIO04 for SDA and GPIO05 for SDC". I believe the ESP will only allow 1 set of I2C pins, so all the devices need different addresses. For the value of the sensors, again read the wiki for the devices, for all possible values, you may need to do more reading in the thread on the changes.
Be sure to read the design consideration sections, if you can't figure it out after reading and experimenting, come back and ask again, but give more information. ;)

It is helpful to give the modules you are using and a schematic to show how everything is connected. Most of the problems you will come across have been posted here before, so read any you will most likely find what you need, as well as find better ways to do things. Reading through the pages may not be the most exciting thing to do, but it will save you a lot of frustration.

old
New user

#3 Post by old » 17 Mar 2016, 06:59

Sheha correct, the display shows information such as the time. Connected to i2c 4,5 PIO. BME280 sensor is also properly connected. I see the temperature, humidity and pressure. I can not understand how to correctly write the name of a variable in the display for BME280 sensor or another sensor? That http://www.esp8266.nu/index.php/OLEDDisplay Example B LINE 3 IS SENSOR dht21, and how to write for BME280? :?:

old
New user

#4 Post by old » 17 Mar 2016, 07:14

Thank you figured out myself ;))) it was necessary to write T: [BMP085 # Temperature]% C