espeasy domoticz garage door opener

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

franckrem
New user

espeasy domoticz garage door opener

#1 Post by franckrem » 01 Apr 2016, 17:56

hi all,
First thanks for this awesome program this is a nice piece of software, very stable and super flexible.

I'm very new with this software and I'm not good with codding very much. I Made myself a garage door oppener using espeasy, a relay board, a magnetic switch and a dht22. It's working very well. The only small snag I have is that I have to use two different swith, one on/off for the state of the door and an other push button (http://<ESP IP address>/control?cmd=Pulse,2,1,500) to pulse the relay to open and close the door.

When I tried to combine the two switch in one ON/OFF switch (both command are a pulse) it dosent work. The state of the switch dosent get updated and domoticz isnt in sync whith the module anymore.

The toggle in domoticz move each time I click the switch but is not connecteded to the mag switch anymore.

Is there a way to make the toggle of the switch in domoticz only move when the magnetic switch change state or to have the espeasy send an update on the switch every now and then...?

Forgive me if this is a common question I dident found any thing in on this subject.

I already tried on the domoticz forum but I dident get any answers.

thanks