Blynk how to...

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

Jason_BC
New user

Blynk how to...

#1 Post by Jason_BC » 26 Feb 2021, 11:43

Hi all,

i am running the custom version from yesterday on my WeMos D1 Mini - all is working fine. Even my Temp Sensor.

I am now trying to get a Blynk connection to work, but i fail. I googled but didnt find help where to enter what.
My sensor has a value field and i called it "V101". The Blynk controller is added and the token is entered in the password field and enabled. I tryed (IP and hostname mode). In the app i try to read a virtual sensor named V101, but no value (just offline).

Any idea? - I know its beta here. Otherwise i have to switch to Domoticz in order to "transport" the temp to Homebridge.

EDIT: I now uses EDOMOTICZ and Homebridge to transport Temperatures to my iPhone/Apple Home.

BTW: You do cool stuff here!

Best,
Jason

Ath
Normal user

Re: Blynk how to...

#2 Post by Ath » 26 Feb 2021, 20:13

Normally you would set up the Blynk controller with the credentials, and other settings as required by Blynk (don't know how, but you should be able to handle that).
Then from the Device configuration page of the sensor you enable the Send to Controller for the slot (1, 2 or 3) you set the Blink Controller at. That should take care of sending the data to Blynk at the interval configured (60 seconds by default).
/Ton (PayPal.me)