I'm Msmax from Zoetermeer.
After playing for a while with Arduino's and transmitters/receivers to make an automatic central fan control if the humidity gets high in the bathroom I stumbled on Domoticz.
This seemed to be all I was looking for:
- see the temp + Hum in a web page
- have a trending log
- I also could connenct the KAKU switches I have and control them when ever and from where ever I was
- Create time based schedules for all....
- Easy integrate wireless TX/RX functionality with RFlink
- Easy create your own sensors with ESP Easy
This was the way to go..
So I bought my self an Raspberry Pi, the Nodo RFlink and started my journey.
Just started with this all but already have a lot of fun with all information, software and hardware available.
Keep up the good work guys to make this all available, appreciate it.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests