Hello from Germany

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

billy123
New user

Hello from Germany

#1 Post by billy123 » 23 Dec 2015, 21:39

Hi Folks !

I can't remember how i found this Project, but i am glad i did. :D

I am using a Homematic CCU2 for my Setup and i am always interested in collecting data from IOT stuff and sending it to the CCU.

I want to say thank you for the "generic" Controller. Works like a charm, used it for Homatic and PRTG already.

If someone needs help for integrating EasyESP with Homematic CCU, i will surely help !

Regards,
Andre

BertB
Normal user

Re: Hello from Germany

#2 Post by BertB » 30 Dec 2015, 20:40

Hi Billy,
Welcome.

g.finder
New user

Re: Hello from Germany

#3 Post by g.finder » 23 Feb 2016, 18:22

Hi Andre,

i need your help "for integrating EasyESP with Homematic CCU2".
Do you have a working example step by step?

Gerd (near Osnabrück)

s0170071
Normal user

How to set up ESPEasy for the Homematic CCU2

#4 Post by s0170071 » 21 Oct 2017, 21:14

Hi Gerd,

it has been a while, but maybe someone else needs the info. Here is how you do it:

1. have your ESPEasy up and running. I use the ESP8266 with the mega 2.0 firmware.
2. set up a device (sensor)
3. set up a controller. For the CCU2 you use Generic HTTP. Controller IP = your CCU2 address, Port is 8181. Controller Publish is "bla.exe?x=1+dom.GetObject("%sysname%.%valname%").State(%value%)" without the first and last quotes.
This will push a sensor value to a CCU variable named "system.value". Example follows.
4. go back to the device section. Select the sensor which you wish to see in the CCU. Tick the "Send to Controller" checkbox. Now each time the sensor is polled (the interval equals the entry in the field "Delay" ) each value of this sensor is pushed to the CCU. This will be done by means of a HTTP GET request. Dont mind the bla.exe, it does not actually exist. Can be any exe.
5. In the CCU: go to the variables section and create a system variable which has the exact same name like your ESP Easy name. Example below.

Now to the example:

Lets assume my ESPEasy sytem goes by the name "OutsideTemp". I have a SHTxx temeprature / humidity sensor set up in the ESPEasy device section. It provides the values "Temperature" and "Humidity". The sensor name can be anything, in this example it is not used. If you want to use the sensor name for your CCU variable the placeholder would be %tskname%.
The variable in the CCU needs to be called "OutsideTemp.Temperature" and "OutsideTemp.Humidity". Please mind that if you want to log these values with the CUxD Highcharts addon -- it does not like dots (.) in the names of the variables.