Bben

Moderators: rtenklooster, Voyager, BertB, Stuntteam

Bben
New user

Bben

#1 Post by Bben » 17 May 2021, 10:35

Hi there,

I use espeasy for about 2 years now, to create home automation around my house linked with Jeedom (home automation system, a best if you don't know it).

Quite all my plateforms is on Wemos D1 mini,

Currently working in my system, I've got :
* a washing machine and cloth dryer monitoring with a single wemos,
- the first one with a PZEM-004T for energy control and status calculation
- and the second one with photoresistances to track led light on the front panel (I've introduce inside the front panel the different resistance, so it's pretty invisible)

* an aquarium controller : basically it's controlling a DIY multi socket, I've added time control and some special features, so it's autonomous but linked and could be controlled by my home automation

* an automatic garden water system, powered by a solar panel, controlling solenoid valve and 12v water pump. That's the one i'm currently rebuild from scratch and for whom I've got an unsolved question.

* [in progress] shower flow rate monitoring with turbin powered by the water, pulse metter, display => to track water consumption by every family members, not waf for the moment as the tubine and the pulsemeter is quite huge and not so much pretty (from her eyes!)

and many other test/attempts
See you

Bben

TD-er
Core team member

Re: Bben

#2 Post by TD-er » 17 May 2021, 11:28

Welcome :)

And indeed, don't underestimate the importance of the WAF.
It depends on a lot of parameters, which are not always clear and consistent, but it is the most important factor to keep in mind for these kind of projects.

Bben
New user

Re: Bben

#3 Post by Bben » 17 May 2021, 11:43

Thanks TD-er,

I 'm taking an extra care on the WAF,
especially has she had to endure from the home automation system I implement for those past few years.....