Page 1 of 1

RFLink R48 available

Posted: 18 Oct 2017, 19:11
by Stuntteam
R48: (18/10/2017)
- New Device: British Gas RC Plus Thermostat
- New Device: Drayton Digistat +2RF Thermostat
- New Device: Worcester Bosch DT10RF Thermostat
- New Device: Danfoss TP4000 Thermostat
- New Device: Vaillant VRT 340f Thermostat
- New Device: CalorMatic 340f Thermostat
- New Device: Hager Flash Thermostat
- New Device: Thermoflash Thermostat
- New Device: Piloteco Thermostat
- New Device: Sanfil Thermostat
- New Device: Monomat Thermostat
- New Device: Micromat Thermostat
- New Device: Monotron Thermostat
- New Device: Mémoprog RF Thermostat
- New Device: Calidou Plus Thermostat
- New Device: Radiafonte II Thermostat
- New Device: Bellagio II Thermostat
- New Device: Verplus Thermostat
- New Device: Palatino Thermostat
- New Device: Verlys Evolution Thermostat
- New Device: Melody Evolution Thermostat
- New Device: Millenium Triphasé Thermostat
- New Device: Sensual SAS Thermostat
- New Device: Sensual Bains Thermostat
- New Device: Athena Millenium Thermostat
- New Device: Athena Plenitude Thermostat
- New Device: Brel (and compatible) light switch
- New Device: Beurer BG64 (and possibly BF100) scales
- New Device: Falmec hoods
- Added: support for X10 Marmitec DS90/DS91 tamper switch
- Fixed: Milight color issue
- Fixed: Milight brightness issue
- Fixed: Milight RGB-CCT pairing made easier with pair/unpair commands
- Fixed: Milight CRC calculation on some of the protocol versions
- Fixed: Improved Kerui D025/D026 handling
- Fixed: Improved Mertik filtering
- Fixed: bug with Europe switchset unit numbers
- Fixed: Corrected TFA timing
- Fixed: Improved Cresta packet filtering

http://www.rflink.nl/blog2/

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 11:24
by data
How have you improved Kerui D025/D026 handling?
What does one have to do in order to get consistent results?

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 20:35
by Stuntteam
With the devices in hand..
They produce consistent results now.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 21:21
by data
What result is consistent? how is it supposed to be recognized? As eurodomest or ev1527?
Since even with r48 i still don't get a correct reading :(

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 30 Oct 2017, 23:58
by Stuntteam
Make a debug log of your device(s). and mail that to me..

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 31 Oct 2017, 10:39
by data
You have mail...

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 17 Nov 2017, 12:29
by mrdanne
Anyone heard a solution for the Kerui sensors with R48?

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 18 Nov 2017, 00:37
by Stuntteam
It was tested with actual devices and should work for most.
There might be an additional feature for R49

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 22 Nov 2017, 23:41
by data
So what do you suggest for the moment? Wait for R49 or try something else?

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 04 Apr 2018, 22:23
by Jazzle
Dear Stuntteam, is there already an idea of when R49 will be released? (To stop me from fanatically checking the forum and nemcon every day :? )

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 18 Apr 2018, 11:57
by akasma74
mrdanne wrote:
17 Nov 2017, 12:29
Anyone heard a solution for the Kerui sensors with R48?
nope. I emailed a debug log from one of my KERUI sensors to the developers, but haven't heard anything back.
perhaps they are still extremely busy.. :\

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 25 May 2018, 15:26
by MsG
I get the feeling the project is becoming more and more in a hibernation mode. Too bad, because many people use it. Unfortunately the latest releases the software stopped being open source, so we can't fork it or improve it ourselves.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 26 May 2018, 01:02
by Stuntteam
We are still working on it.. just not going crazy with releases.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 21 Aug 2018, 13:15
by Milifax
No update for almost a year now. That's not much.
Why doesn't this project go open-source again? Wasn't it in the past?
For sure it will help development take off again.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 21 Aug 2018, 14:27
by Stuntteam
Asked and answered before.. there will be updates when needed.
In the mean time we are improving and testing the code.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 22 Aug 2018, 15:01
by Milifax
Stuntteam wrote:
21 Aug 2018, 14:27
Asked and answered before.. there will be updates when needed.
In the mean time we are improving and testing the code.
Could you direct me to the answer then? Can;t find it, maybe my bad.
What is the reason to not go open-source with this project?

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 22 Aug 2018, 19:59
by Stuntteam
The framework is open-source and thus available, it is all you need for plugin development.
However, the number of contributions can be counted on one hand. This obviously means there is no need for it.
The full sources are semi public, those who need it have access to it.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 24 Aug 2018, 14:23
by Milifax
Stuntteam wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 19:59
The framework is open-source and thus available, it is all you need for plugin development.
However, the number of contributions can be counted on one hand. This obviously means there is no need for it.
The full sources are semi public, those who need it have access to it.
How can you explain this development and comments made in their post by not being able to get the latest source?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5730
What is the reason? I truly don't understand why one doesn't want this sw being developed in a faster pace.
Don't get me wrong, I very much like what you did (developing rflink), but I'm a big fan of open-source development as well. Just curious why these decisions are made.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 24 Aug 2018, 14:38
by Stuntteam
It has nothing to do with liking or disliking open source.
Alternative versions makes development much harder for us due to unknown/unwanted changes in the code affecting timing etc.
So it is more like quality control. It is one of the reasons we put a limitation on the distribution of the source code.

The mentioned initiative is not supported by us. We are working on ESP versions and will release when they are mature enough.
The post has been wiped to avoid confusion.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 24 Aug 2018, 16:40
by Milifax
Stuntteam wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 14:38
It has nothing to do with liking or disliking open source.
Alternative versions makes development much harder for us due to unknown/unwanted changes in the code affecting timing etc.
So it is more like quality control. It is one of the reasons we put a limitation on the distribution of the source code.

The mentioned initiative is not supported by us. We are working on ESP versions and will release when they are mature enough.
The post has been wiped to avoid confusion.
Too bad you look at it that way. So many other projects show it doesn't work like you say it would when sharing open-source (hard- and software).
Wiping the post is the worst way of dealing with new development in my opinion. Moving it to another setions maybe, but deleting it?!

However, I don't have the feeling you're open to any discussion, so we will leave it with this.
Looking forward to new releases though. Hope they will arrive soon with lots of new supported devices and improvements.

Good luck with development in the future.

Re: RFLink R48 available

Posted: 28 Aug 2018, 20:37
by Stuntteam
Milifax wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 16:40
Wiping the post is the worst way of dealing with new development in my opinion.
Releasing under the RFlink name and posting about it in the announcements forum is in my opinion disrespectful.
If anyone wants to change my mind or tell me I am an ass then do so via PM or email.. (frankzirrone@gmail.com)
However, we are not going to escalate this any further out here!