Sysinfo, combined with domoticz gives to many variables.

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

Cheaps
Normal user

Sysinfo, combined with domoticz gives to many variables.

#1 Post by Cheaps » 09 Jan 2019, 22:10

I think my question is even not worth a topic, but I'll give it a try.

At the moment I'm using a few nodes with ESP easy Mega (GIT version: v2.0.0-dev12), wich is great, but had a bug, after 49 days that for 'updates' (see: https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEasy/issues/594). I have a nice Sysinfo with formula %value%/1440 to show with the right IDX my nodes uptime in Domoticz. In Domoticz I created a value

I was dissapointed that I wasn't able to have more uptime than 49 days, so I had to add a newer version of ESP easy.
Now I have a node with Esp (GIT version: mega-20181220), great GUI btw!
Sadly I see that there are 4 parameters, and I only need on. So in domoticz i see constantly 4 values, in stead of one (so uptime, 0, 0, 0).

Does anyone has an idea how to solve it? Or is it maybe possible to do an improvement in the code that the count of the variables are flexible, and that it's also possible to delete some Indicators.

enesbcs
Normal user

Re: Sysinfo, combined with domoticz gives to many variables.

#2 Post by enesbcs » 09 Jan 2019, 22:43

Cheaps wrote: 09 Jan 2019, 22:10 Sadly I see that there are 4 parameters, and I only need on. So in domoticz i see constantly 4 values, in stead of one (so uptime, 0, 0, 0).
And what is the problem with that? If you have created a Domoticz dummy device "General/Custom Sensor" which accepts exactly one value, than Domoticz uses and displays only the first value, or not? I tried now, and i do not see any problem.

For example ESPEasy sends this from Sysinfo plugin from Domoticz:
{"idx":56,"RSSI":8,"nvalue":0,"svalue":"-58;0;0;0"}
Domoticz fills Custom sensor with -58

Cheaps
Normal user

Re: Sysinfo, combined with domoticz gives to many variables.

#3 Post by Cheaps » 14 Jan 2019, 21:44

Thank you very much for the response!

I think I wasn't awake with troubleshooting, because when I tried to acces the log I didn's saw the kind of output you sended. The reason: my Domoticz controller was configured, but not enabled. Now I've enabled the Domoticz, and am able to see the logging as you described, with an uptime in days. I will configure some new dummy devices in domoticz with the right value.

To give a value in days , I configured the following formula "%value%/1440" , because 1440 minutes = one day! Now its' working, thanks!