Built-in commands documentation (tasknames)?!

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

beic
Normal user

Built-in commands documentation (tasknames)?!

#1 Post by beic » 17 Sep 2016, 02:17

Hi there,

Where can I find the full documentation for the built-in commands aka tasknames like %ip%, %systime%, %uptime%, etc...

Thank you! ;)

tozett
Normal user

Re: Built-in commands documentation (tasknames)?!

#2 Post by tozett » 19 Sep 2016, 09:35

beic
Normal user

#3 Post by beic » 19 Sep 2016, 09:45

Yes, I found that already, but I'm talking about LCD Display commands to show text messages from the system, like to display MAC address.

Drum
Normal user

#4 Post by Drum » 19 Sep 2016, 11:12

I don't know if there is a complete list. There are some on the wiki for the displays, and I think any task name from a plugin could be used.
Check the http://www.esp8266.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55 thread, I am sure some will be there. I think that is a must read in any case.

If there is something you see in the interface you want to use, you can always check in the code to find the task name and give it a try. Sometimes looking at the code is very enlightening. I am not a programmer, but I find answers there faster than searching the forum some times. ;)

beic
Normal user

#5 Post by beic » 20 Sep 2016, 18:28

Drum wrote:I don't know if there is a complete list. There are some on the wiki for the displays, and I think any task name from a plugin could be used.
Check the http://www.esp8266.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55 thread, I am sure some will be there. I think that is a must read in any case.

If there is something you see in the interface you want to use, you can always check in the code to find the task name and give it a try. Sometimes looking at the code is very enlightening. I am not a programmer, but I find answers there faster than searching the forum some times. ;)
Thanks! I found a few useful stuff! ;)

Cihan
New user

#6 Post by Cihan » 21 Sep 2016, 06:02

Can you please list it here?