Hello all from frosty Canada. I've been experimenting with the Inter-ESPEasy Networking and I am having some problems. Basically, I have 3 nodes on my 'network' that I'd like to share some data between, but also display that data on an OLED on one of the units. Communication between the nodes is operational with data from the devices on the nodes I want published showing up on each others Devices page. That much is successful. Where is is not working is getting the data received from other nodes to display on a local Framed-OLED. I get the Deg C text, but never get the number to appear.
The ultimate goal is to have the Garage Node send it's DS18B20 temperature to the Bedroom node, and display it on the Bedroom node OLED.
Before you ask, yes, it REALLY is that cold outside this morning
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Bedroom OLED Actual.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 416 times
- Bedroom OLED Config.jpg (181.69 KiB) Viewed 416 times
- Bedroom Devices.jpg (334.88 KiB) Viewed 416 times
- Bedroom Main.jpg (291.76 KiB) Viewed 416 times
- Garage Devices.jpg (353.77 KiB) Viewed 416 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests