selling stuff?

Moderators: grovkillen, Stuntteam, TD-er

bobbybeans
Normal user

selling stuff?

#1 Post by bobbybeans » 17 Apr 2019, 18:47

Admins: if this is inapprpriate please tell me and I will take it down
Hello guys
I unfortunately am not on much due to lack of time however. I have a lot of home automation gear. Normally in some forums I am on they have their own "selling" or "to sell" thread. Do we have that here? If so I didn't see it. Before I list stuff I wanted to see ,mainly from the admins if I could sell some old home automation gear that I don't use anymore/ never used (thinking I would use it eventually).
It would be sold in a group of items not individually. It would be tracked shipment with paypal payment. All items would be listed and in working condition. What are your thoughts? If I am allowed I will post pics of everything included and put a minimum bid of what I would like then what? Silent auction? people message me their payment price? I don't know that is really up to admins if they even allow it
Please let me know your thoughts

mrwee
Normal user

Re: selling stuff?

#2 Post by mrwee » 17 Apr 2019, 19:06

Personally I'm fine with people selling stuff here, but it would be a good idea with a sub-forum.

bobbybeans
Normal user

Re: selling stuff?

#3 Post by bobbybeans » 13 Jun 2019, 14:30

Sorry for the late reply. Shows how active I am here :( wish I had more time. Anyway since there was no objections. I will post it here once I get to it. I have a box of lightly used/new home automation stuff that I don't use anymore. Will post pictures and min price I would accept plus shipping. While I am fine losing some money on it, it's not going to be a giveaway