Sonoff DIY 1ch
The Sonoff DIY 1ch is a relay unit. It is based on the ESP8285 chip and can control one relay.
- ESP chip version: ESP8285
- Flash size: 1M
- Onboard USB-TTL converter: No
- GPIO's broken out/available to free use: None
- GPIO tied to onboard hardware: 12 (Relay 10A@230VAC), 13 (LED red)
- Power supply information: 5VDC (USB or wire in)
- Antenna: onboard PCB antenna
A programmer is needed to flash this device.
Programmer ESP TX <--> RX (fourth pin seen in picture above) RX <--> TX (third pin seen in picture above) Power 5V <--> VCC (input power, also usb can be used) GND <--> GND (input power, common ground is preferred)
In order to get the unit in flash mode the GPIO-0 needs to be LOW. You find GPIO-0 on the second pin (marked "B" in picture below). Connect that pin to GND.